Connect! Summer Internship Program
Vizion360 internship program takes place over the summer and is working to shape the future workforce of information technology. Throughout the Connect! experience, interns work directly with our clients and Vizion Team Members as they learn about the IT industry. In just 12 weeks, our Connect! interns gain valuable insights through real client experiences and receive first-hand knowledge and exposure to industry-leading technologies.
To apply, shoot us an email and attach your resume.
Purpose & Goals
- To learn day-to-day tasks of consulting in the IT space
- To gain skills in effective time management, professionalism, communication, attention to detail, strategic thinking and the related technologies used in our solution delivery
- To gain exposure to project management and client management skills
- To learn about Vizion360 and the values that we bring to our clients and the communities we live and work in
How Will You Spend Your Summer?
Connect! Internship Indians Game Event
The journey begins this month and the days are filled with...
- Welcome Lunches
- Introduction to Client work
This month holds fun events like Wade Oval Wednesday, service opportunities and client work.
Here at Vizion, our interns get to work with clients because we believe putting you in the field and in front of clients is important to learning.
In July, you'll have a mid-program review to gain valuable insight and feedback before we have some fun at a Cleveland Indians Game!
In your final month of the Connect! Program, you'll have your final review, 'Good Luck' lunch, complete the program and have some fun at the annual Vizion company picnic.